- Colorful log output
- Customize build or binary command
- Support excluding subdirectories
- Allow watching new directories after Air started
- Better building process
go get -u github.com/cosmtrek/air
1. Because MySQL service is not enabled locally, there is a link error.
2. Air will detect the changes of other files. Once other files are changed, it will compile automatically
3. Air has nothing to do with the hot deployment of the production environment.
This work adoptsCC agreement, reprint must indicate the author and the link to this article