From your picture, it seems that there is not much dependence.
JS seems to lead to jQuery? Or you can check what the script tag quoted.
If it is SCSS, compile it into CSS (using koala or other tools)
Use gulp or grunt or webback to build your front-end environment
1. SCSS – > CSS can be compiled using the node sass plug-in
2. You need local server and no refresh. You can use browsersync
3. If there is Ajax in JS to call the back-end API, you need to deal with cross domain issues. You can search the keywords jsonp, CORS, nginx proxy
It is recommended that you use HTTP proxy middleware to proxy your request
3. If there are additional needs, such as packing and compressing CSS, JS and pictures, there are corresponding plug-ins available on npmjs.org,
4. NPM download plug-ins are slow in China. It is recommended to use Taobao’s NPM image – > cnpm, which can greatly improve the download speed. Of course, it can also use Facebook’s open-source yarn, which can also use Taobao’s NPM image
Take it. The answer will be trampled
Notice the root directory Next, I have an IML file. I searched the project configuration file that looks like IntelliJ idea. In addition, I have a config.yml configuration Is there any description in readme.md But I don’t think you need to use the ide of the original project if you take over without handover? You can set up a local service to look at the page in the view first, and then see if there is something similar to SCSS that needs to be compiled in the folder. It’s almost enough to find all the corresponding tools Data looks like simulation data. Let’s see how AJAX is written on the page. Then. Editorconfig is a naming convention configuration. You can search that most editors / ides have this plug-in. Maybe that’s all I know~
In a nutshell.
JSON files should all be simulation data to test some Ajax businesses, which has little impact.
SCSS is the style. According to the beating nature of this project, I guess it is compiled directly with koala, pointing directly to the output file.
JS dependency library and business are under the scripts folder.. It’s a bit messy. You’d better tidy up, young man.
No more views.
Gulp webback is not Amway… There is a long way to go. Start a static server and configure a compilation of SCSS to run