In school students, did not enter the computer professional, want to learn app development. The original one is too difficult. Is there a simple, low-cost way. I really want to be a programmer in the future, eh
Only need to understand these, can you develop the app you want?
To tell you the truth, I don’t think as a college student should ask such a question.
I think it’s very important to master the basis of quantity in order to skillfully develop apps according to my idea
- JS: recommend a good website,http://jstherightway.org/
Can be systematic in accordance with the above learning
The author is very careful to summarize the need to master with JS learning related content
Read more good code:http://www.awwwards.com/best-css-code-snippets-sites.html
Online editors should practice more by themselveshttp://codepen.io/
- You want to develop a hybrid app, so you need to learn phonegap, Cordova, ionic, etc
The simplest is mixed development, one-time development of multi platform adaptation. Appcan is the most famous in China. Recently, it is open source and has free training courses. The prospect of app development is very good. Good luck.
Take a look at the Mui framework, which is a high-performance front-end framework closest to the native app experience.
1. It takes about two days to learn HTML and CSS, understand their concepts, and try to write a page to imitate the style of Baidu’s home page.HTML tutorial of w3school CSS tutorial of w3school
3. Try to use the above simple knowledge to write a web game. It doesn’t matter to imitate the existing games. The key is to realize it by yourself. This is what I did at the timeLittle things. It took me more than a week.
4. When you complete the above content, the front end will be basic, and then you canv2exA kind of front-end websites often browse to expand their horizons. And learn more about other front-end content, such as angularjs I mentioned above.
Learn the language first
There are many ways to learn a language
And then determine the direction of learning after a little foundation
After a clear direction, you can quickly master a language