Proxydroid + WiFi settings catch packages that XX comments can’t catch
1、 Introduction to proxydroid
1. Download address
Download and install proxydroid（ Make sure your device is root)Click download
2. Interface introduction
(1) If auto setting is not checked, we will configure it manually.
(2) Host: enter the proxy server IP.
(3) Port: enter the proxy server port（ HTTP defaults to 808, socks defaults to 1080, depending on the server)
(4) Proxy type select the service type provided by the proxy server: I choose Socks5 here.
(5) Auto connect automatically turns on the proxy service when the 2G / 3G / WiFi network is turned on. Unchecked, we start manually for maximum flexibility.
(6) Bypass addresses: equivalent to the blacklist list. Select the IP range to exclude agents. If necessary, you can set it manually.
3. Authentication information configuration:
(1) enable authentication: check if the proxy server needs account and password authentication.
(2) user: authentication account name.
(3) password: authentication password.
(4) NTLM authentication: NTLM / ntlm2, an authentication method in early windows, need not be checked.
4. Feature setting:
(1) global proxy: it must be checked, that is, it is a global proxy, which represents all apps.
(2) individual proxy: independently proxy the selected app. Uncheck (1).
(3) bypass mode: if it is checked, it means that the app selected in (2) does not proxy, and if it is checked (1), it does not matter.
(4) DNS proxy: enable DNS proxy.
5. Notification settings:
(1) ringtone: select the notification tone.
(2) vibrate: select whether to vibrate when the connection changes
2、 Combined use (key)
Manual proxy must be set up over WiFi!!!!!!
Proxydroid just set
Proxy type (select HTTP)