Crops planted in greenhouses are very popular in agricultural planting because they have good thermal insulation, so that people can eat out of season food at any time. However, greenhouse planting also has many constraints, such as:
1. Salt accumulation, soil geological change:The use of a large number of chemical fertilizers has led to changes in soil geology and restricted the growth of crops. At the same time, it also affects the development of crop roots in greenhouse, reduces the absorption capacity of water and fertilizer, and leads to the death of crops due to lack of nutrition; The salinization of soil is too high, which leads to the withering and aging of crop leaves; The poisonous gas emitted by the soil will also affect the growth of crops;
2. For the problem of drug damage, the application time is not allowed:The danger of drug damage is great. Sometimes the symptoms of crops are obvious, and sometimes they are invisible. It is really difficult to prescribe the right medicine. Inaccurate pesticide application time will also lead to crop deformation and even death;
3. Environmental problems, warm and humid environmental hazards:If the temperature and humidity in the greenhouse are not controlled accurately and timely, it will delay the best planting time of crops, restrict the growth rate, and bring some difficulties to fertilization and application.
So, how can we correctly use greenhouse technology to make the weak traditional agriculture become a modern industry with high efficiency? Let’s follow Xiaobian to understand how the “intelligent greenhouse” operates!
（1） Intelligent greenhouse: Intelligent Automation
To solve the above three problems, “intelligent greenhouse” has its own response:
Greenhouse climate monitoring:Collect and monitor the air temperature and humidity, soil temperature and humidity, and light intensity in the greenhouse through intelligent hardware devices such as temperature and humidity sensors, environmental monitors, carbon dioxide monitors, etc., so as to realize the real-time monitoring of the environment in the greenhouse, improve the response ability of agricultural production to natural environmental risks, and ensure the healthy and efficient growth of crops in the greenhouse.
Soil moisture monitoring:The soil moisture can be continuously monitored all day through equipment such as soil pH monitor. The on-site remote monitoring equipment automatically collects the real-time data of soil moisture, and uses GPRS, 4G, Ethernet and other wireless networks to realize remote data transmission, linkage irrigation and water and fertilizer system, so as to ensure the stability of soil moisture.
Smart greenhouse:Automatic facility control and intelligent greenhouse system are realized by detecting the temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, PM2.5 and carbon dioxide concentration in the greenhouse, combined with automatic sprinkler irrigation system, external shading control system and ventilation roller shutter control system.
（2） Technology behind Intelligent Greenhouse
In addition to the above functions, the intelligent greenhouse has many capabilities, such as automatic irrigation, crop growth, geographic mapping and so on. Behind these intelligent functions are these two technologies: lpwan technology and sensor technology.
Based on lpwa technology and sensor technology, graffiti intelligently and flexibly matches more than 50 sensor control devices, providing 3km ultra-long distance networking, 5MW ultra-low power consumption and 7 * 24-hour monitoring and early warning.
1) Lpwa, low power wide area technology, is the fastest-growing technical solution in the Internet of things industry, with a compound growth rate of 90%. It is expected that the market scale will reach US $24.46 billion in 2024. Its advantages are also very prominent:
Low power consumption: the service life of the battery supplying power to the equipment can reach 5-10 years;
Low bandwidth: no cellular network deployment is required and only the minimum bandwidth is occupied;
No dead angle information transmission: open and ultra long distance of 3 ~ 5km. For greenhouses with complex content structure, no dead angle information transmission can be realized through patent network deployment;
Large processing capacity: less base stations are required, and one base station can access tens of thousands of devices at the same time;
Easy installation: easy deployment and low cost, large-scale and rapid deployment
2) Intelligent hardware of Agricultural Internet of things:Based on Powered by Tuya intelligent hardware device SKUs, in view of intelligent greenhouse scene, it can provide intelligent hardware including soil pH monitor, water fertilizer machine, irrigation controller, plant growth lamp, environmental monitor, carbon dioxide monitor and so on. See the following for the specific list:
（3） Greenhouse Zhilian, one app is enough
The graffiti intelligent greenhouse scene, based on more than 310000 powered by Tuya equipment SKUs, covers services in more than 220 countries and regions, radiates more than 100000 online and offline sales channels around the world, helps customers in the greenhouse industry break through the core technology of the greenhouse, and realizes the transformation of the greenhouse “machine instead of manpower” and “computer instead of human brain”, Improve the level of intelligent agricultural production and network operation, accelerate the popularization of information services, reduce application costs, provide farmers with personalized and accurate information services that are available, affordable and well used, and greatly improve the production efficiency, efficiency and benefits of greenhouses.
At the same time, through the multi-terminal SDK such as Android, IOS and applet provided by graffiti, as well as the category expansion and function expansion SDK, it can help customers in the greenhouse industry quickly realize the development of farmland management app and applet; It can also be based on the open API and industry capability components of the cloud development platform, coupled with the powered by Tuya intelligent hardware ecology, which can quickly build the self owned SaaS applications of customers in the greenhouse industry.
Intelligent hardware + management background + app to realize shed intelligence and linkage control.