- Holes encountered in installing virtual machine CentOS system
The virtual machine I installed is version 15.0 of VMware. I encountered some problems during the installation of CentOS system, which has troubled me for a long time.
Centos7 was installed at the beginning. After the installation, the black screen appeared. Locking this configuration file in exclusive mode failed to work. Some problems such as network failure, etc. For these problems, I have found many solutions on the Internet, and have solved them one by one. But the next time I start the virtual machine again, these problems will happen again. Then I don’t want to continue, so I uninstall the virtual machine (many times).
As a result, I downloaded cnetos6.5. After the installation, I couldn’t get the IP and networking problems (I couldn’t Ping with the physical machine).
- Solve the problem that IP can’t be obtained
Enter ifconfig to get the address resolved by IPv6. (I modified the configuration, but failed to get the IPv4 address, so I used the following method)
Solution: edit / virtual network editor / restore default settings
- Solving networking problems
My choice of network connection mode is: Nat mode
My problem: the virtual machine can ping the host, but the host can’t Ping the virtual machine.
Solution: check “connect host virtual adapter to this network” in edit / virtual network editor.
If you can’t check it, download the content of CCleaner to repair the registry. The first step is to clean up the memory usage (cleaner), and the second step is to scan the registry vulnerability and fix it.
Then you can check it and the networking problem will be solved.
- Automatically upload docker image to GitHub docker registry
- Programming is a craft. Be an excellent general
- Deeply understand the HTTP processing flow of nodejs
- Use of cut command
- Session sharing using memcached
- The of Linux software installation management — dpkg and apt – * detailed explanation
- Binary package and source package of Linux
- How to establish a secure SSH connection?
- There are three ways to set user and group permissions in docker
- Actual deployment of private cloud network disk for Linux system