Panda API is an interface design tool, which can generate documents, provide interface simulation service (before you write any code), automatically test the back-end interface, and effectively improve the efficiency and quality of project development.
Why use panda API?
Improve development efficiency and quality:
Panda API can isolate the front-end and back-end in the development process, so that the front-end can control the request and return of the interface at will, without the intervention of back-end developers. Development environment is one of the most important factors affecting R & D efficiency. Unstable upstream interface environment will easily consume several days for a very simple requirement. When the back-end interface has not been developed, or the interface suddenly fails to work because of a function in the back-end development, panda API can provide the interface quickly.
Panda API can provide a very efficient front-end development environment and back-end test environment. What is a good environment
Good development environmentWhat about it?
A good development environment should be stable and available, and should not be affected by other developers in the development process. The service is frequently hung up or changed. The team members of front-end and back-end development have a deep understanding that both sides influence each other, and then lead to mutual waiting, which greatly affects the development status and efficiency. However, many teams have been advancing in such an inefficient way.
2. Quick verification
It is also a basic demand that the modified code can be verified in the shortest possible time, which is why most front-end builds pay attention to it Hot reload And more advanced HMR 。 In some scenarios, the next modification of the simple front end will take a long time to wait for the back-end development to be completed. For example, depending on the returned content of the upstream modification interface, the back-end program needs to be modified and then re deployed, and a complete release process needs to be gone through to test a modification and adjustment. This development method of changing a line and waiting for dozens of minutes is a terrible drag on efficiency.
Many projects, because of the small number of participants, feel that they do not need to write any documents, so they start to develop after discussion. After the development, we will find that the consensus is inconsistent, which further leads to controversy and readjustment of the project. If we change people halfway or come back to maintain the project in half a year, it will easily become a terrible quagmire, and no one is willing to touch it. The reason is that we didn’t document it in the first place. The traditional interface document is really time-consuming. The panda API makes the document as a service a better way to write documents.
Developers should have a definite understanding of the current requirements, rather than constantly doubting whether their understanding is correct or not, and what the fields of related interfaces mean.
How does panda API solve these problems
The three core services of panda API are as follows:
- Provide interface documents for front and back end development
- Provide interface services for front-end development
- Back end interface testing is available
The tools of panda API interface document provide the following functions:
- Provide an interface document that can be browsed in front and back
- Using JSON or json5 syntax to write documents, the operation cost and learning cost are very low
- Interface documents can also be version controlled like code, and both the front and back end have maintenance permissions. Panda API relies on GIT and other version management tools
- It can provide interface services for front-end development immediately after defining documents, without waiting for back-end development to complete. Support all kinds of requests for the front end: get, post, put, delete, options
- You can use this tool for front-end testing and back-end testing
- Like mock, it can automatically generate relevant test data
Todo is still designing and developing functions
- Support a variety of development environment switching, such as development environment, test environment, formal environment
- Support websocket mode to provide test interface service for front-end development; Support websocket as client for back-end service testing
- Let me know the rest after you use it