1 Introduction to spring boot
1.1 overview of spring boot
Now the software market has formed a certain scale, and the complexity of system architecture is getting higher and higher (such as monomer architecture, distributed architecture, microservice Architecture). The whole architecture system of software is undergoing great changes. In this change, enterprises now pay more attention to the technology out of the box, the deep integration of technology in the ecosystem, and the lightweight operation and maintenance. So spring boot was born.
Note: to learn technology, we must understand the history of technology development, and have a certain forward-looking development of technology.
1.2 core features of spring boot
Spring boot is a scaffold (rather than a framework), which is built on the basis of spring framework. Based on the concept of rapid construction, it provides automatic configuration function, which can realize its out of the box features (after creating a basic project, we can run our project with zero configuration or a small amount of configuration). Its core mainly includes the following aspects:
- Start dependency.
- Auto configuration.
- Actor – monitoring.
The official address of spring boot is[ https://spring.io/projects/sp… ]
- Download JDK1.8 and configure the environment variables (if there is one, you don’t need to download and configure again).
- Download the latest Maven (e.g. apache-maven-3.6.3, URL[ http://maven.apache.org/ ]And unzip it.
3.1 configure maven
4.1 idea integration maven
1. Open the file and click setting
2. Click Maven and configure the Maven directory and setting file as shown in the figure
5.1 create a simple java project using idea
1. Click file – New – project to create a java project and specify the JDK version
(I used to create a java project and create a module in it
Every time you create a project, you have to create a project. You are more used to working in an empty project
Create a module according to your preferences. )
6.1 create a springboot project using idea
1. Delete the redundant SRC folder to make the directory clearer
2. Right click – New – module on the project
Specifies the version of the JDK, where jdk8 is used
It should be noted that when using idea to create a springboot, the naming in artifact cannot be used
Use uppercase and https://start.spring.io/ This.
3. Select the framework to be used. However, only a simple springboot is made here, and it will not be selected
In the process of development, you can choose according to the requirements
4. Springboot creation completed
When the console outputs this information, it indicates that a springboot project has been successfully created