Author: Abhi projectz
Crazy technology house
Original text: https://dev.to/abhiprojectz/t…
No reprint without permission
These are some carefully selected online tools that have been tested and I find very useful to share with you.
1. SVG BACKGROUNDS
Like PNG, JPG or GIF, SVG images can also be used as background images in CSS. This is a cool way, because we can match the main elements themselves with the solid background color, and make the page background penetrate into the negative space inside SVG.
2. FREEPIK BACKGROUND COLLECTION
A large number of free SVG background resources can be retrieved and downloaded. √ free for commercial use √ high quality images.
3. HERO PATTERNS
A set of SVG background patterns that you can tile for use in web projects.
Beautiful designs can be created in simple steps.
- Search for icons, select your favorites and put them in the workspace
- You can change the size, color and background.
- Download the design in your favorite format and size.
5. LOADING.IO PATTERNS
It’s a great tool to make your background look beautiful.
Khroma is the fastest way to discover, search and save color combinations and palettes. Can create unlimited favorite library for future reference.
2. COLOR HUNT
Color hunt is a free and open platform for color inspiration through thousands of selected fashion color palettes.
Create the perfect palette or get inspired by thousands of beautiful color schemes. Start the generator! Explore trending palettes
Create the perfect palette or take inspiration from thousands of beautiful color schemes. Start the generator! Explore the popular palette
This is a palette tool that combines adjacent or complementary colors into a dominant tone using various color models.
5. COLOR MIND
One click color combination. Colormind uses deep neural networks to create cohesive color schemes.
1. SVG GATOR
Make the production of SVG animation become very simple, no coding, browser based, completely free. You can make beautiful animation and export a single animation SVG file.
3. ADOBE ANIMATE
Adobe created animate, a powerful SVG animation tool. This is a simple way to create beautiful animation.
1. BLOB MAKER
Design your own SVG shape for you. You can modify complexity, contrast, and color.
2. GET WAVES
If you like SVG shape generator, you can try getwaves.io, which can do some cool wave conversion for your web page.
3. CSS GRADIENTS
A Free CSS gradient builder tool to create color gradient backgrounds for your website, blog or social media materials.
You can find the image that suits your needs here, and then download it. Real time color image generation can be used to match your brand identity.
This article starts with WeChat official account: front-end pioneer.
Welcome to scan the two-dimensional code to pay attention to the official account, and push you every day to send fresh front-end technical articles.
Welcome to continue to read other high praise articles in this column:
- Learn more about shadow DOM v1
- Step by step to teach you how to use webvr to realize virtual reality games
- 13 modern CSS frameworks to improve your development efficiency
- Get started with bootstrap Vue
- Websocket: real time communication between node and react
- 20 interview questions about Git
- Deeply analyze the console.log of node.js
- What is node.js?
- 30 minutes to build an API server with node. JS
- The monthly salary of programmer before 30 years old is less than 30K, where should we go
- 8 top level vs code extensions for front end
- Full guide to node.js multithreading
- Four schemes and implementation of transforming HTML into PDF
- More articles