What did we talk about in the last part?
- The use of Chinese poetry fortune = zh
- Establishing our own color Poetry Library
- Pass the output result to cowsay or boxes through pip
- Let’s talk about some desktop applications this time
We can download and run the app
`sudo apt install oneko
- And then there’s a kitten
- The kitten will follow your mouse
- She will be coquettish when she comes near your mouse
- You can change the table pet into the root of dog and wood?
- It can control time interval and moving speed
- -To window allows her to specify a window to dock on
- You can set the foreground background color
- Let’s see another table pet
You can download and run this program
`sudo apt install xeyes
- An eye appears
- Eye chasing mouse
- Two desktop pets were downloaded this time
- Parameters are configured
- In fact, the browser is also a desktop application!
- Next time we’ll take a look at Firefox
- Next time!