After completing the course, you will receive a scholarship of up to $500. Welcome to start the journey of learn to earn!
Near is an open network infrastructure based on blockchain. It is a development platform for releasing the next generation of decentralized social, financial, game and other applications. In addition to its extremely high performance, near’s biggest feature, just like its name, is to shorten the distance between users and blockchain and connect the Internet and Web3.
We launched it in August 2021For two weeksofNear certified developer Chinese Course。 The course introduces the basic knowledge of near smart contract and application development. At the same time, developers from near ecological project are invited to share the development practice of NFT, game, application chain and other aspects in near ecology, as well as the integration with the graph, filecoin, crush and other technologies.
At present, hundreds of developers have actively signed up for the near certified developer course, formed teams to study and develop projects. In the past few months of demo day, many students have successfully completed the course and submitted high-quality works.
April 18-29, 2022We will launch a new course. Developers who complete the course and successfully demonstrate the project will win the most value$near for 500 USDAward and awarded the “near certified developer” certificate, and have the opportunity to obtainNear commemorative shirtWait for the prize.
This course is mainly for developers with more than 1 year of experience in Web 2.0 or blockchain development. If you don’t have any programming experience, you are welcome to sign up, but you need to pay more energy to keep up with the course content.
Help developers master the basic concepts and methods of near application development within two weeks
April 18 ~ April 29, 8-10 p.m. every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Near certified developer course (Level 1):
- Near core concept and Application Architecture
- Develop smart contracts using rust or assemblyscript
- Near APIs and tools
- Develop near application and demonstrate
Near application development practice:
- Near contract test method
- Developing applications with sender and wallet selector
The course starts at 8 p.m. on the specified date. Remote teaching mode is adopted, which is conducted through online Tencent conference. The course is recorded and broadcast
|Near core concept and Application Architecture||April 18th||1.5h||Robert, near Engineer|
|Near rust smart contract development||April 20th||1.5h||Marco, near rust Contract Specialist|
|Near DAPP development and common tools||April 22nd||1.5h||Daniel, near Engineer|
|Online Q & A office hour||April 24th||1h||—|
|Near contract test method||April 25th||1.5h||Daniel, near Engineer|
|Developing applications with sender and wallet selector||April 27th||1h||Zhongwei, sender Engineer|
|Demo Day||April 29th||1.5h||—|
Courseware and video
|Near core concept and Application Architecture||April 18th||download||play|
|Near rust smart contract development||April 20th||open||play|
|Near DAPP development and common tools||April 22nd||download||play|
|Online Q & A office hour||April 24th||—||—|
|Near contract test method||April 25th|
|Developing applications with sender and wallet selector||April 27th|
|Demo Day||April 29th||—||—|
- Complete course assignments: reading codes, etc
- Develop the demo project and participate in the demo day on April 29 for project demonstration
1. Join NCD course group
Add nearkat wechat and ask to join NCD course group
2. Register in the near Club
- If you don’t have a near account, please go to https://wallet.near.org/ Create a new account.;
- Open https://learnnear.club/ , log in with near account;
- Browse 2 ~ 3 articles under the guide to obtain enough points for registering NCD L1 courses;
- Open the Chinese version of NCD L1 course page and clickEnroll NowButton to register;
- Click the introduction – near certified developer (Level 1) chapter to get a general understanding of the course content and fill in the form at the bottom of the page. Please fill in the column of native language in the form“Chinese”, demo day month, select the month you want to participate in the demo (there is no problem if the date is inconsistent);
- Click the Continue button to complete the registration successfully.
Congratulations on completing the registration! Next, please read the materials in step 1 – meet Web3 – near certified developer (Level 1) according to your personal schedule.
3. Team development
NCD course encourages everyone to study and develop demo projects in groups.
- After completing the course registration, please change the wechat group business card to your near user name + Role (such as robertyan. Near + contract development or front-end development) to facilitate communication and team formation;
- The course can be participated in the form of groups or individuals. It is recommended to fill in the team information (it can be a group of one person);
- Open the team form. If you have found teammates or confirmed individuals to participate, you can directly fill in the near user name of the team member under a column;
- If you don’t have a team, you can go to theFind teammate registry“Fill in the corresponding information and wait for the coordination to complete the team formation.