This article shares the specific code of Navicat for MySql visual import CSV file for your reference. The details are as follows.
Version number:Navicate 12
1. Create a database, right-click the table and import wizard.
2. Select the format of the imported data file, next – >.
3. Choose the. CSV file to import. Pay attention to the same encoding format as the file encoding format. Otherwise, there will be scrambling code, and then proceed to the next step.
4. Select the required delimiter. I use Linux, so the record delimiter is LF to represent the next line.
5. Adjust according to the content of your CSV file. The number of rows in the field name row field name is the number of rows in the first data row. Last data row can not be written out, later time format I directly default, because my file does not have time data.
6. Select tables to import data, and create tables with the same name if they do not exist. For example, if I have created the events table, the following new table will be empty
7. Adjust the field information, data type, primary key information in the selected data table. Next step.
8. Choose to add data directly to the target table. If there is data in the table, you can choose copy: empty all data and import it.
9. Click Start.
The import is successful without errors. You can view the imported data.
The above is the whole content of this article. I hope it will be helpful to everyone’s study, and I hope you will support developpaer more.