1. Logical architecture and storage engine
- 01 MySQL logical architecture: how is an SQL query executed?
- 02 MySQL storage engine: the difference between MyISAM and InnoDB
2. Log file
- 09 MySQL lock (I) global lock: how to make a logical backup of the whole database?
- 10 MySQL lock (II) table lock: why does adding fields to a small table cause the whole database to hang up?
- 11 MySQL lock (three line lock): what is unreal reading? How to solve unreal reading?
- 12 Locking rules and cases of MySQL lock (four row lock)
- 13 MySQL transactions (I) understanding transactions
- 14 MySQL transaction (II) implementation principle of transaction isolation: consistent read