Many computers have installed win10 system, and those with better hardware configuration have installed win1064 bit system. Because win10 64 bit has higher requirements on configuration, many people dare not upgrade, so what is the minimum configuration of win10 64 bit? What are the requirements of win10 64 configuration? The system town editor introduces the configuration requirements of win10 64 bit system.
1、 Minimum configuration requirements of win10 64 bit system
1. Processor (CPU): 1GHz or faster processor or SOC
2. Memory module (RAM): 2GB
3. Free space of hard disk: 20GB
4. Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with wddm1.0 driver
5. Display: minimum resolution 800×600
2、 Recommended configuration requirements
1. Processor (CPU): more than dual core processor
2. Memory module (RAM): 4GB or higher
3. Free space of hard disk: 40Gb or higher
4. Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with wddm1.3 or later driver
5. Firmware: uefi2.3.1, supporting safe startup
6. Display: resolution 800×600 or higher
The above is the details of the minimum 64 bit computer configuration requirements of win10 system. Users who need to know about it can help you.
This article is from win10 professional edition. Please indicate the source and source of reprint.