When we use windows to open the DOS window to query the database, if there are too many columns in the table, the above situation will occur. We can solve it by enlarging the window.
First, open the DOS window and enter the command wmic, as shown in the figure:
After that, just click the zoom in button and you can have a full screen
Although the full screen is available, you can’t directly connect to the database for query at this time because the directory structure is wrong. Exit the current directory structure and just enter the command quit to restore to the default directory structure (but pay attention to enlarge the DOS window before restoring to the default directory structure, that is, make the DOS window full screen, otherwise you can’t enlarge the full screen). As shown in the figure:
If you query the data in the database after the full screen, there will be no line feed. design sketch:
[email protected] identified by ‘test’; However, you cannot log in through this user on the host: mycli -u test 2 reasons stayDockerMediumMySQLestablishlocalhostUsers can onlyDockerInternal access, not external access. As for why it can be accessed on the hostroot, because there are two by defaultroot, respectively: […]
- Microsoft apologizes! “We made a mistake” | now recovered Net “hot overload” function, will be in Net 6 SDK
- Some insights from Ubuntu
- Remember the pitfalls encountered when using a cloud PHP + nginx integrated image
- Detailed explanation of CentOS 7 network settings
- Linux note sharing 1: introduction to Linux
- Tencent virtual machine uses 2-install nginx
- 07. Kubernetes note service (I) clusterip, nodeport and loadbalancer
- “Tip” what if the SSH connection is broken but you don’t want to turn off the terminal and reopen it?
- [front end · interview] HTTP summary (I) — HTTP overview
- Configuration file and resource management of wildfly 21