The open source version tduck-v2 was updated on June 23, 2021. It's been 200 days since the last time I sat in front of the computer with the holy code word
Codeword is always excited and distressed at this time. The reason for excitement is that there will be a new version to meet you again, and the reason for distress is: good pain, no creative inspiration!
Back to the point, let’s first review what we did in 200 days.
[Pro private server work order, submitting work order can facilitate problem precipitation]
[new official website of tduckcloud made in October]
[the small poster of this updated official publicity is from designers who have not studied design]
This time, tduckpro v2 0 update functions are as follows:
1. Add a process form, < U style = “box sizing: inherit;” >Implementation of workflow based on activiti7< / u >, when creating a new form, you can select a process form to create a process form, which supports process approval of data submitted by logged in users and non logged in users.
2. Process design supports approvers and condition nodes. Approvers can be set to positions, roles, personnel, etc. (multiple choices are supported). They can pass or reject the process, send requests to the specified API, set field permissions that can be viewed or edited in the approval node, and dynamically select the next branch according to the form submission data.
3. Add < U style = “box sizing: inherit;” >Approval related pages< / u >, including my process, pending my approval, completed tasks and other pages, supporting pass, reject, return tasks, etc. Support to view submitted form data, flow chart and flow steps.
4. Add < U style = “box sizing: inherit;” >Message module</u>, including my message (system announcement notice, etc.), message log, message template, etc. (system mail, SMS template ID, official account template message ID can be configured).
5. Add system configuration function to support page configuration < U style = “box sizing: inherit;” >System basic information</u>logo, name, email, official account, SMS channel, file storage, OCR and other configurations.
6. Add numbers, sliders, sorting, employee selection, Department selection, OCR identification, etc. to the form component.
7. Add < U style = “box sizing: inherit;” > to form settingsSave the uncommitted data switch and fill in the password< / u > switch.
8. Add folder function to form and manage form files in groups.
9. Overall optimization of system UI and increase internationalization I18N support.
10. The front page panel is redesigned to add process, station information and other sections, common functions, etc.
11. The form query function is added to support the selection of submitters.
12. Optimize the loading speed of form page submission page (continue to optimize).
For more details, you can experience the operation in the online demonstration version:https://pro.tduckapp.com
If you think the project is helpful to you, please don’t hesitate to give us a star, which is our greatest support. Project address:https://gitee.com/TDuckApp
By tduck technical team * * * * January 15, 2022