After more than two months of development, we are pleased to announce: libp2p RS v0 2.0 released!!!
In order to better support kad DHT and give full play to the efficiency of libp2p RS nodes, we have optimized swarm and TCP transport modules.
1. Introduce beta value as the end condition of iterative query;
2. Iterative query timeout mechanism;
3. The mechanism of regularly refreshing the routing table;
4. Keep the expired nodes in the routing table alive;
5. Handle the events generated by the identify protocol and the change of the local listening address;
6. Outbound subflow reuse;
7. Iterative query of historical operation status statistics;
8. Shell commands can be debugged.
floodsub: it supports publishing and subscribing to a topic in the network and is in the experimental stage.
mdns: it supports automatic discovery of nodes in LAN and is now in the experimental stage.
1. Stack connection asynchronous upgrade;
2. Support parallel dialing;
3. Protocol handler notification mechanism;
4. Local monitoring address change notification mechanism;
5. Operation status measurement.
1. Improve PeerStore;
2. Improve the identify protocol;
3. Fix some bugs.
tcp transport: add listening address change notification.
cli: integrate a debuggable interactive cli, which can be used to observe the operation of swarm and kad in real time, or operate kad manually.
Prometheus: Prometheus exporter and info web server are added.
copyright: improve MIT license information.
Netwops team will continue to develop and maintain libp2p rs. our short-term plan is to support Tokio runtime. All friends interested in libp2p are welcome to submit PR and issue to jointly improve libp2p rs.
Netwops is composed of a domestic senior cloud computing and distributed technology development team, which has very rich landing experience in finance, power, communication and Internet industries. At present, netwops has set up R & D centers in Shenzhen and Beijing, with a team size of 30 +, most of which are technicians with more than 10 years of development experience, respectively from professional fields such as Internet, finance, cloud computing, blockchain and scientific research institutions.
Netwops focuses on the R & D and application of secure storage technology products. Its main products include decentralized file system (DFS) and decentralized computing platform (DCP). It is committed to providing distributed storage and distributed computing platform based on decentralized network technology. It has the technical characteristics of high availability, low power consumption and low network, and is suitable for the Internet of things Industrial Internet and other scenarios.
Official account: Netwarps