Secondary development of management softwareOn the basis of the existing software products, the development is carried out according to the personalized needs of customers, which is generally carried out by the software product developers, or the secondary development interface and source code provided by the manufacturer are carried out by a third party. Different from the complete custom development, the secondary development is not from scratch, but based on the existing software. To evaluate whether a secondary development software product is qualified, the mature and perfect development interface is an important sign.
1、 Why is there secondary development of management software?
Existing product functions can not meet the needs of customers, or need to connect with other software, realize data exchange and transmission. Baidu cloud secondary development will generally according to the existing product technology and design situation, need to provide relevant interface or source code, at the same time need to understand the personalized function and demand, comprehensive design and development.
The workload of secondary development is determined by the difference between the functions of existing products and the personalized requirements of customers, the difficulty of interface, the design of system (such as the low coupling degree between modules), and the expansibility of products (whether it is suitable for secondary development).
2、 Advantages of secondary development of management software
1. Compared with the complete custom development, the secondary development has the advantages of small workload, short time and low risk.
2. Secondary development is based on the existing products, the original product functions and business accumulation can be well inherited.
3. It solves the problem that the personalized needs of product can not be satisfied.
3、 Problems in secondary development of management software
Secondary developmentThe problem is usually closely related to the existing system, especially the architecture and design of software system and the difficulty of secondary development interface.
1. The secondary development is best based on the interface provided by the system. If the source code is modified and developed directly, it will be punished on the basis of the core source code. This will not only lead to new errors and instability of existing functions, but also can not be upgraded directly after the manufacturer upgrades the standard products, and needs to be re integrated. This situation is disastrous Yes. Many users are not clear about the severity of the problem, which is one of the reasons why many software manufacturers are not willing to provide secondary development.
2. The existing products need to provide mature and perfect serial interfaces, which is one of the important indicators to examine whether a software product is mature and standardized. Otherwise, the secondary development can only be carried out by the original manufacturer. If the service and support of the manufacturer are not real-time and can not provide excellent service, the follow-up service and development cannot be carried out. No secondary development leads to the existing system can not be used in depth or can only be exchanged, the existing investment and time investment are wasted.
3. Not all products can be redeveloped. There is no mature and standard interface. For systems with poor system design and coding, the time and cost of secondary development are much higher than that of system exchange and full customization development. This is also very important and easy to be ignored