Jmeter is usually used for concurrent testing. This article introduces the installation steps of Jmeter tools.
1. [Step 1] Install jdk1, download JDK and download JDK to the official website at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html.
2. Install jdk. After downloading, double-click Installation
2. [Step 2] Configure JDK environment variables
Right-click Computer Properties – > Advanced System Settings – > System Properties – > Advanced – > Environment Variables – > Add the following system variables:
Variable name: [JAVA_HOME]
Variable value: [D: Program Files Java jdk1.8.0_92] [jdk installation path]
Variable name: [path]
Variable value: [;% JAVA_HOME% bin;]
Variable name: [CLASSPATH]
Variable values: ;% JAVA_HOME% lib dt. jar;% JAVA_HOME% lib tools. jar; [cannot be omitted]
3. [Step 3] Verify JDK
Running CMD – > entering Java – version – > displaying the Java version indicates that the JDK installation was successful, as shown below
II. Installation of Jmeter
1. [Step 1] Install Jmeter
1. Download Jmeter at http://jmeter.apache.org/download_jmeter.cgi
2. Unzip the Jmeter installation package
2. [Step 2] Configure Jmeter environment variables
Configure Jmeter system environment variables according to the following variable names and values:
[Variable Name] JMETER_HOME
[Variable Value] F: CYL test jmeter apache-jmeter-3.0 (filled in according to the actual JMeter decompression path)
[Variable Value]% JMETER_HOME lib ext Apache JMeter_core.jar;% JMETER_HOME% lib jorphan.jar;% JMETER_HOME% lib logkit-2.0.jar;
3. [Step 3] Start Jmeter
Double-click jmeter. bat under bin in the Jmeter decompression path (apache-jmeter-3.0bin), as shown below
The following is a supplement to other netizens:
1. Download jdk, download website: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
2. Install jdk, double-click file installation, and finish.
1. Download Jmeter, download website: http://jmeter.apache.org/download_jmeter.cgi
2. Unzip Jmeter. After unzipping, open the unzipped folder and find the jmeter. bat file under bin folder.
To run the file, first a DOS window appears, waiting for only a visual interface to appear
Do not close the DOS window while running Jmeter.
At this point, even if the Jmeter software is installed
Configuring Jmeter environment variables
Note: After configuring environment variables, all windows should be clicked to determine.
Now let me share with you the configuration of Jmeter environment variables under normal conditions. In fact, the principle of my previous blog is the same.
(1) Win+E opens Resource Manager, right-click on this computer (my computer) and select Properties
(2) Select Advanced System Settings Click on Environment Variables Under System Variables, Click New Input Variable Name and Value (Content as shown in Figure)
(3) In the system variables, find the path, click Edit Click New Content Copy:% JMETER_HOME% bin
If the system is not Win10, step 3 will be slightly different.
Because the system before win10 can not create new environment variables when editing them, it can only edit them.
After editing, press the End key and enter:% JMETER_HOME% bin
After the above three steps, Win+R opens and runs after configuration, and you can open the program by entering JMeter at the runtime.