What is the solution to Win10‘s failure to run the game properly (0x0000142)? Many Win10 users will encounter the system prompt “the program can not start 0xc0000142 normally” when they open the game. They do not know how to solve this problem. In fact, the solution is very simple. The next edition will share with you the solution of Win10 open game prompt error code 0xc0000142. Friends who need it are welcome to learn from it.
The Solution of Win10 Running Game When Program Can’t Start Normally 0xc0000142
1. Win Jian in the lower right corner. Right-click on the pop-up window, and then find the settings to enter.
2. In the settings, find the language option and click on it to enter.
3. Find other settings in the lower right corner of the time and date, and then click “Other Dates, Time and Regional Settings” to enter.
4. After entering, find the clock, language and Region – change date – time and digital format, and then click on the pop-up window.
5. Time-Settings-Management-Change System Area Settings (c) Click and a pop-up window will appear.
6. At this time, choose the regional settings – the current system regional settings – Chinese (simplified, Chinese) Click to restart the computer immediately, and then basically solve the problem.
At the end of the article, the above is about Win10 running the game when the program can not normally start 0xc0000142 solution introduction, according to the above operation can solve Win10 open the game prompt error code 0xc0000142 problem oh.
Win10 running VC6.0 prompts the application to fail to start 0xc0000142 correctly
Introduction to the Method of Solving 0xc0000142 Error in VC++ MSDEV.EXE under Win10 System
Win7 system prompts Explorer.exe application error 0xc0000142 error window three solutions