NiO and netty interview questions
- Explain the principle of NiO?
- What is the difference between bio / NiO / AIO? What are the implementations?
- Tell me about the principle and implementation of NiO? Which classic technical idea does NiO use? What optimization does NiO do in JDK1.8
- Understand the common problems of multiplexing mechanism. What are the differences between synchronous blocking, synchronous non blocking and asynchronous?
- What is the difference between select, poll and eopll?
- Linux Network IO model
- Which libraries or frameworks use NiO?
- The underlying implementation of event driven multiplexing in redis; Extended to NiO programming
- What problems did NiO solve
- Have you ever known Mina?
- What is the core of NiO（ IO thread pool), ask the design mode of IO package (decorator mode), why is it designed like this? Is there a better design?
- NiO model, especially the responsibility and implementation principle of selector
- The difference between select, poll and epoll
- NiO process introduction, how NiO achieves multiplexing
What about netty distributed task scheduling?
What are the advantages of netty? Is there anything wrong with that?
NiO, netty, network protocol, OS interaction involved
Netty NiO asked questions about the process
API gate design of netty
Netty thread model (source code torture)
Several threading models and architectures of netty
Welcome to search and pay attention to the wechat face-to-face program [interview assistant of large factory] jointly developed by myself and my friends!