Market demand of unmanned scene
Nowadays, the Internet of things has been clearly positioned as an important part of China’s new infrastructure, and has become a key infrastructure to support the development of digital economy. Unmanned scenes (smart piano room, 24-hour unmanned study room, 24-hour self-service game hall, intelligent office space, etc.) are more typical applications of the Internet of things. The unmanned scene with clear business application scenarios and technological innovation mode, with its own heat and flow, will soon become the next “tuyere”.
Of course, the development of unmanned scenes is not “groundless”:
The first is the upgrading of consumer demandConsumers want to have more yuan consumption mode, which is a major driving force for the development of unmanned scenes. For example, they can use mobile phones and other clients directly and pay more quickly and conveniently;
Second, “cost reduction and efficiency increase” brought by unmanned scenes:Through intelligent management, reducing operation and maintenance costs and improving operation efficiency are the basic benefits of unmanned scene.
Taking “smart piano room” as an example, “smart piano room” is an important part of smart campus
For teachers and students, appointment can be made through mobile network without queuing operation, saving time;
For the administrator, the management panel displays the status information of the piano room in real time, and the user can use it clearly;
The intelligent voice reminder function can automatically remind users of the time of piano practice, precautions, fire alarm and other information.
Through the combination of unmanned technology and traditional industries, traditional industries show new bright spots.
Current application of unmanned scene
Contrary to the booming market demand of unmanned scene, it is the real application of unmanned scene. According to the survey, as far as the “24-hour self-study room” in the unmanned scene is concerned, there are still the following problems after landing:
1. There are frequent chaos in the industry, lack of regulatory norms: some self-study rooms lead to fire hazards and other safety hazards because of unattended;
2. High comprehensive cost, single profit model: the current 24-hour self-study room is still in the early stage of development, low industry concentration, high comprehensive cost, and relatively single profit model, small profit space;
3. Lack of core competitiveness, serious homogenization of products: most of the products and services that 24-hour self-study rooms can provide are homogeneous, basically without their own core competitiveness;
4. Strong geopolitical, high cost of new customers: there are many local customers with convenient transportation, but the busy business circles and universities in major cities are limited, which leads to fierce competition for customers and further increases the cost of new customers.
These problems are reflected in all unmanned scenes. Based on the above situation, graffiti intelligent launched “unmanned scene solution”.
Graffiti intelligent unmanned scene solution
Graffiti helps developers develop apps quickly by providing multi terminal SDKs such as Android, IOS, and applets, as well as various category extension and function extension SDKs. At the same time, it also provides basic API services including device management, rule engine, data analysis, and value-added services such as cloud storage, video streaming, and log services. Based on API interface, the sharing charging mechanism of charging according to usage duration can be configured in the background. Therefore, it can quickly realize the connection and control of mobile app to intelligent devices and rich intelligent scene applications. And then,
1. Graffiti provides a “security alarm” function for potential safety problems: Based on smoke sensors and other related sensors, through real-time video monitoring and emergency alarm function, it completes linkage monitoring and one button alarm function;
2. To solve the problems of high cost and single profit model, graffiti provides member system functions: customized member system can be developed, such as coupon + member distribution, store chain, placing orders on behalf of customers, etc., to help realize multi scene profit model;
3. In view of the lack of core competitiveness, graffiti provides customized development functions, including customized payment system (small program), background management system, APP control terminal, package management and so on;
4. In view of the strong geopolitical, high cost of new customers, based on the unified system provided by graffiti: it can open branches in multiple regions; at the same time, graffiti can provide exclusive small program development, users can quickly enter the reservation, and promote activities in the form of small program code.
The unmanned scene solution provided by graffiti can directly realize basic simple functions (such as intelligent office space and 24-hour self-study room, which can display the seat length display and countdown, device control and scene management, etc.), and customized requirements such as member login, seat selection and reservation, package purchase and activity announcement can be realized based on tools such as SDK provided by graffiti.
Development trend of unmanned scene industry
1、 Unmanned scene market segmentation
At present, the demand of consumers for unmanned scenes is booming, so a variety of scenes (smart piano room, 24-hour unmanned self-study room, self-service game hall, intelligent office space, intelligent gym) are derived. At the same time, because of consumers’ different price expectations, products with different consumption levels will appear in different segmentation scenarios to meet people’s various consumption needs such as study, work, meeting, entertainment and so on.
2、 cross-border cooperation
At present, the profit model of unmanned scene is relatively single. On the basis of the basic services currently provided, we can explore cross industry cooperation, such as with catering, cultural and creative industries, education and training industries, so as to realize the diversification of profit models and provide more types of product services for consumers.
3、 Joint operation in unmanned scene
Smart campus is a typical example of joint operation: smart piano room + 24-hour self-study room. Outside the campus, the 24-hour self-study room can also be operated jointly with the intelligent office space, so as to reduce the vacancy rate when the passenger flow is low. At the same time, the two can give play to the advantages of bundled resources and provide the attraction to consumers.
4、 Community development
In view of the bustling business district and school area is limited, and the cost of rent is high. “Settled” community can reduce operating costs, at the same time, it can radiate the residents in this area, and it can also further adjust the profit model according to the consumption habits and living standards of residents.
5、 Industry standardization
With more and more unmanned scene system construction and landing projects, unmanned scene will inevitably move towards standardization. The relevant regulatory authorities will specify relevant norms and policies for the development of unmanned scene industry to reduce industry chaos.
“In recent years, the development of the Internet of things has been continuously enriched, the market potential has been generally recognized by the industry, the development speed has been accelerating, and the technology and application innovation have emerged in endlessly. The rapid development of the Internet of things has become an inevitable trend.”
–White paper on Internet of things (2020) China information and Communication Research Institute
Unmanned scene as a part of the Internet of things, has been “up against the wind”, we look forward to working with you to create a more convenient and comfortable intelligent life for consumers!