1. Development environment Vue + element
2. Computer system Windows 10 professional edition
3. In the process of development, we always use git management code! The usage is as follows:
4. Log in to your code cloud account:
5. Create a new folder on your computer:
6. Double click to enter this folder, right-click to select git bash here, and then enter the following command:
git clone -b kun https://gitee.com/chen_shipen... //Note: This Kun is my branch name
6-3: close the operation command window, and then find the path 307 of the clone download file. You will find that there is a file lucky under 307. Enter this folder, and you will see:
//Structure on the contrast code cloud:
//You will find the same, which means that we have downloaded successfully now!
7. After modifying the corresponding code
8. Enter lucky file, right-click to select git bash here, and enter the command:
8-1: git pull
8-2:git add .
8-3: git commit – M “submitted comment”
8-5: overall screenshot:
9. Refresh the code cloud, and you will see the corresponding submission information!
This article about the use of GIT upload to the code cloud branch of the implementation of the article is introduced here, more relevant git upload to the code cloud branch content, please search the previous article of developer or continue to browse the following related articles, hope you can support developer more in the future!