1. Click to download PLSQL. The version of PLSQL installed this time is 12.0.7. It is recommended to install 64 bit.
2. When downloading PLSQL, there will be a “language pack” link next to the version. Click and select “Chinese” on the left to download the Chinese package.
3. Registration code
PLSQL developer 12.0.7 registration code product code： 4vkjwhfeh3ufnqnmpr9brvcuyujrx3n3le serial Number：226959 password: xs374ca
4. After downloading, see the figure below:
II. Start installation
1. Double click plsqldev1207x64.msi to start the installation.
2. Accept the agreement and select the version
3. If you do not want to install to the default path, click the “change” button to customize the installation path
4. Choose the installation mode
5. Click “Install” to start the installation
6. Installation completed
7. When PLSQL is opened for the first time, you will be prompted to enter license. You can directly enter the registration code in step 1
8. To install the language pack, you need to select the installation path of PLSQL. Restart after installation.
III. import data
SQL statements can be viewed at the end of the article.
1. Create a new SQL window
2. Create a new tablespace
3. New user
4. Create the import and export directory. Note that “\” is at the end of the directory.
5. Execute the Import command in CMD, and pay attention not to add semicolon at the end of SQL statement, otherwise it will be a bit awkward, and a user with semicolon will be created, which can not be deleted. After execution, you can open the log file set by logfile in the directory set in step 4 to view the import status.
6. After the import is successful, log in to the new user in step 3 to perform data operation.
7. The SQL statement of exported data also needs to be executed in CMD.
8. SQL involved
--Create tablespace --Datafile: tablespace data file storage path --Size: initially set to 200m --The space name MOF temp and data file name are not required to be the same, and can be named at will --AUTOEXTEND on / off means to start / stop automatically expanding tablespace create tablespace EPS_DATA_20180929 logging datafile 'D:\app\Dominic\oradata\orcl\EPS_DATA_20180929.dbf' size 200m autoextend on next 100m maxsize 20480m extent management local; --Create user -- user name create user FH_20180929 - password identified by 111 default tablespace EPS_DATA_20180929; - giving authority grant dba to FH_20180929; SELECT * FROM BASE_ORGANIZATION WHERE ORGANIZATION_ID = 1 --View all users --select * from dba_users; --Impdp, expdp create directory create or replace directory expdir as 'D:\DBTemp\'; grant read,write on directory expdir to public; --Import data --Dumpfile data file name --Logfile log file name --Users of the schema data object collection --Remap schema this item needs to be set when the data is not from the same source --Remap < tablespace this item needs to be set when two user tablespaces are inconsistent --Version this item needs to be set when the database version is different impdp FH_20180929/[email protected] directory=expdir dumpfile=FH_20180710.DMP logfile=FH_20180710.DMP_impdp.log schemas=FENGHUO_20180710 remap_schema=FENGHUO_20180710:FH_20180929 remap_tablespace=EPS_DATA:EPS_DATA_20180929 --Export data --Dumpfile data file name --Logfile log file name expdp FH_20180929/[email protected] directory=expdir dumpfile=TEST_EXPDP.dmp logfile=TEST_EXPDP.log
The above is the whole content of this article. I hope it will help you in your study, and I hope you can support developepaer more.