1. First, create a spring boot project by using spring initializer in idea. The specific process is as follows: click File > New > project, select spring initializer in the pop-up interface, and then click next.
2. Next, create the project
3. Delete redundant files and folders
4. Change packaging to POM
Add packaging tag, add POM format in the tag
1. Select the parent module, right-click, and then click New > module.
2. Add the sub module just created under modules in pom.xml of the parent project.
3. In the subproject, change the parent to the information of the corresponding parent module
This work adoptsCC agreementReprint must indicate the author and the link of this article