VB6.0 portable small program is very convenient, today we will take a look at the vb production of an addition calculator tutorial.
- Software Name:
- Visual Basic 6.0 Streamlined Installation Edition
- Software size:
- Update time:
1. Start the software and create a new alignment.EXE Project。
2. We draw the controls to be used on the form.
3. Double-clickComputation buttonEnter the code window, where we can write code.
4. Next, let’s add up.Assignment statement.
5. Next, let’s click on the one that runs the test.Small triangle.
6. Then we can start to calculate.
Above is the method of writing an additive calculator in VB6.0. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developpaer.
Introduction and Application of Basic Control in VB6.0
How to Set Font Format in VB6.0? Vb6.0 Setting Font Size Tutorial