What is Hard Disk Partition Space Optimization Assistant?
From the name of the software, this software is mainly used for hard disk partition management.
Then, netizens who are not familiar with hard disk partition knowledge may ask: How to use the hard disk partition space optimization assistant? Let's take a look at the diagram of the use of the hard disk partition space optimization assistant that Xiaobian prepared for you today!
How to use the hard disk partition space optimization assistant:
1. Let's take a look at how much space there is on the C drive;
2. Download and open the software, you can see such a blank appearance;
3. Click "Open", browse to the "1. Scan application directory.apj" project in the software directory, and open it, you can see the following three paths. This corresponds to the Program Files directory and the ProgramData directory;
4. Click "Execute Optimization", a confirmation will pop up, click OK to start processing.
It can be seen that there are 390,000 files in my directory, more than 56GB, and the speed will vary greatly depending on the number and size of files. If your hard drive is a mechanical hard drive, it should take a little longer.
5. After the scan is over. You see this is the scan result: the number of existing connections is 9438, this is a file that has been processed as a hard link, and nearly 1GB of space is freed, which is generated by testing when I wrote the software before!
6. A confirmation page will pop up, showing the estimated free space and the files to be connected. As you can see, this scan can free up more than 10GB of space.
7. Click OK to continue and the operation will start. Click Cancel to abort the operation.
8. After waiting for a while. The operation is complete. Wow, 140k connections created, 10.14GB freed, I thought only 5GB would be freed.
Let's look at the C drive again.