The computer is a powerful tool, so we should make full use of it. The following editor will introduce in detail how to use the computer’s own scientific calculator. If you don’t know, you can refer to this article. I hope this article can help you!
Method / step
1. Move the mouse and click “start” — all programs —- accessories —- calculator window, corresponding calculator dialog box will pop up, then you can carry out simple calculation, calculator in the computer is not so simple, there is a complex side, that is scientific.
2. Click on the calculator Toolbar “view” to select the option “scientific” calculator to transform into a multi-function calculator. The multi-function calculator can carry out multi-function calculation, including radian, square, decimal transformation calculation and so on. It is very powerful.
3. On the left side of the calculator is mainly responsible for function calculation. Sin, DMS, exp, LN, log and so on can be found in this area. At the same time, there are certain requirements for calculation methods. For example, in square calculation, it is required to first calculate by number, then calculate by square, and then enter the number of times.
4. And, or, not, XOR are all simple operations. Compared with LSH and RSH, which are the abbreviations of left shift and right shift, rol and ror are the abbreviations of rotate left and rotate right. To move one bit to the left is rol, and the one moved out is added to the one on the far right, and ror is the same.
5. There are more options to choose from in the view, among which the number grouping is selected here, the copy and paste are convenient in the edit to import and export the calculation results and data, and the help topic is selected in the help, you will get more knowledge about the application of calculator
The above is how to use the computer’s own scientific calculator. Have you learned it? I hope this article can help you!