Eclipse wants to update the remote repository to compile tasks on the whole project in time. How to update? Now let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Eclipse (4.4) official Chinese version
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2015-10-19Download now
1. Select a file to update to the remote warehouse file,
2. Right click to pop up the drop-down menu to select asTeam options，
3. After selecting the team option, select asrepositoryThe options menu for.
4. After selecting the option of repository, select asOptions for pull。
5. What you can see is in the lower right cornerUpdating to remote warehouse。
6、pull result for testgitAfter the window, the update of the warehouse is successful.
The above is eclipse update remote warehouse tutorial? I hope you like it, please continue to pay attention to developer.