After VM installs Linux virtual machine, it is unavoidable to operate the virtual machine, such as compiling Linux kernel. If a step is wrong, it will lose all the disk. If you save each step as a snapshot, you can also go back to the previous step without pushing it back to the previous step. How to save the snapshot? Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- VMware Workstation Pro 15.5.2 virtual machine Chinese Free Version (with registration machine + license key + activation tutorial)
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2020-03-16Download now
1. Open VMware software
2. If there is a Linux virtual machine, open it directly,If not, install it。 If there is a virtual machine in the editor, you can open it. Open virtual machine — select virtual machine from all folders of virtual machine
3. Turn on the virtual machine, that is, the virtual machine is turned on
4、Take a snapshot.
Operation steps:Virtual machine — snapshot — take snapshot。 In the pop-up dialog box, you can edit the snapshot information for future viewing. After editing, you can directly click to take a snapshot
5. View the snapshot. Operation steps:Virtual machine — snapshot — snapshot Manager，View all saved snapshots in the pop-up dialog box
6. Jump to snapshot. In the previous step, you can see the current location of the virtual machine. If you need to jump to other branches, you can directly select the location you want to jump to, and then click go to
The above is the Linux virtual machine snapshot and management tutorial, I hope you like, please continue to pay attention to developeppaer.
How does VMware virtual machine drag and drop files to Linux virtual machine?
How to compress the disk space of Linux VMware virtual machine?
How to do if the network card can’t be started after copying VMware virtual machine in Linux system?