When we develop Android projects, we often open multiple projects. At this time, multi window display is very convenient. But many people don’t know how to switch windows. So, here’s how to switch windows. Let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Official latest version of Android studio v126.96.36.199 (APK application development tool)
- Software size:
- 2016-12-03Download now
1. Open Android studio.
2. We open the last edited project by default“HelloWorld”, let’s open another project: click on the top menu bar “file” – “open recent”-“My Application”。
3. Pop up“Open project”Prompt in dialog box“Open in new window or not”, we click“New window”In a new window.
4. You can see the project“My Application”It opens in a new window. Click“window”On the bottom line, you can see which project is currently displayed.
5. Open “window”, in the bottom two lines, click“HelloWorld”You enter the “Hello world” project window.
6. When multiple windows are together, you can also use the shortcut keys “Ctrl + Alt + [” and “Ctrl + Alt +]” to quickly switch between multiple windows.
Open Android studio; open a project; click “window” and click “project” in the next line to switch; use the shortcut keys “Ctrl + Alt + [” and “Ctrl + Alt +]” to switch quickly.
The above is a tutorial of multiple project window switching in Android studio. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developepaer.
How does Android studio display cursor hover prompt?
How does Android studio add a background image to the editor?
How does Android studio organize the res resource folder directory?