When VB programming is developed, a series of numbers entered in the table are divided into individual numbers. How to edit them? Now let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software Name:
- Visual Basic 6.0 Streamlined Installation Edition
- Software size:
- Update time:
1. First, insert two text box controls in the edit area.Name it Text1 and Text2.
2. Next, insert a button control.
3. In the code,Define two string variables STR and resSave the number before splitting and the number after splitting.
4. Then,Define the variable arr and its value.
5. Enter the str value of the string.Get it by Text method.
6. Acquisitionarr(1)The value ofMidMethod acquisition.
7. WillString strAll the digits are split, and the digits are saved in the variable arr.
8. UseFor statementControl, read the value in the variable arr.
9. Save each split value in the variable res.
10. Finally, each split value is output in the window.Separate them with spaces.
11. Run the program. When you input a series of numbers into a cell, it is split into individual numbers.
The above is a series of numbers input in the VB6.0 table into a single number of tutorials, I hope you like it, please continue to pay attention to developpaer.
How to use VB6.0 label box?
How can VB6.0 quickly delete TXT content in batches?