You may also encounter such a situation. If the computer you are using is installed with win102004 version system, the error code of win102004 system prompts 0x000000d1. What about the error code of win102004 system 0x000000d1? In fact, this may be caused by some internal problems in our computer system. Try to repair it in the command prompt. Don’t miss it.
What about win102004 system error code 0x000000d1
1. Type the following command at the administrator command prompt:
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
2. This command will scan all the system files and compare with the official system files to scan the inconsistency in the computer.
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
3. This command must be used when the system file is damaged after the previous command is executed.
DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth
4. This command is to restore those different system files to the official system source files.
5. Restart after completion, and then type the following command: SFC / scan now
This article is reproduced from https://www.windows10zj.com/jiaocheng/66752.html