Some friends reflect that their win10 system in the actual application of the display can not be full screen display, there are black borders around the problem! Win10 display can not be full screen display, there are black borders around how to solve? Today, Xiaobian brings you the solution that win10 monitor can’t display in full screen with black border around it. Don’t miss it.
How to solve the problem that win10 monitor can’t display in full screen with black border around it
1. Press Win + R to enter the operation window, enter “regedit” and press enter.
2. In the registry editor window, locate HKEY_ CURRENT_ USER/SOFTWARE/BLIZZARD ENTERTAIMENT/WARCRAFTIII/Video】。
3. Open the reshight file (screen height) in the right margin to change the numerical data to “768”, and then open the reshidth file (screen width) to change the numerical data to “1366”.
4. In the blank space of the desktop, right-click and select “display settings”.
5. In the window, select “advanced display settings”, then change the resolution to “1366 x 768”, and click apply.
This article is reproduced from https://www.windows10zj.com/jiaocheng/95577.html