Homegroup is a very useful function, which can realize the sharing of photos and files in the LAN. However, recently, some win10 system users found that there is no Homegroup option in the control panel, and they can’t find it. What should we do? For the problem that the Homegroup can’t be found in the win10 control panel, this tutorial brings you detailed solutions.
The specific steps are as follows:
1. The latest version of win10 system has removed the Homegroup function and can’t be used, but you can use other methods to set up sharing.
2. Right click the network in the taskbar and click open network and sharing center.
3. Then select change advanced sharing settings to enter.
4. Open all enable sharing.
5. Then find the folder you want to share, right-click the folder and select properties.
6. In the share tab, select share or advanced share. It’s not as convenient as before.
The above is to introduce the detailed solution of win10 control panel without Homegroup option. Users who encounter the same situation can follow the above method.
This article comes from win10 professional edition, please indicate the source and source of reprint.