I believe that many users know that if they don’t operate the computer for a long time, the computer will automatically enter the locked state. But recently, a win7 system user said that he didn’t want the computer to automatically enter the locked state. How to set the win7 system locked computer? Today, I’d like to share with you the setting method of win7 system locked computer.
How to set up a locked computer:
1. Click the start button in the lower corner on the desktop of the computer, as shown in the figure:
2. Click the start button and then click the control panel, as shown in the figure:
3. Click the control panel to enter the control panel window, and then click the hardware and sound on the control panel window, as shown in the figure:
4. Click hardware and sound to enter the hardware and sound window, and then click the power option on the hardware and sound window, as shown in the figure:
5. Click the power option to enter the power option window, and click to change the computer sleep time on the left side of the power option window, as shown in the figure:
6. Click change computer sleep time to enter the editing plan setting window, and click the pull-down arrow after the time to put the computer into sleep state on the window to set the locking time, as shown in the figure:
7. If you don’t want the computer to be locked, click the drop-down arrow, and select the lowest never to prevent the computer from being locked, as shown in the figure:
8. After setting the time when the computer goes to sleep, it will not go to sleep. Click Save to modify. As shown in the figure:
The above is the quick locking computer setting method of win7 system introduced by Xiaobian to you. I hope it can help you. If you have any questions, please leave a message to me, and Xiaobian will reply you in time. Thank you very much for your support of the developepaer website!
If you think this article is helpful to you, welcome to reprint, please indicate the source, thank you!