Eclipse is an open source, Java based extensible development platform. In itself, it is just a framework and a set of services for building a development environment through plug-in components. Fortunately, eclipse comes with a standard set of plug-ins, including the java development kit (JDK). Eclipse Chinese and English switch text tutorial! Some users don’t know how to switch eclipse from English to Chinese, so how to set it? The following is an introduction to you!
Eclipse Chinese English switching text tutorial:
1. Switch from Chinese to English: find a shortcut to eclipse. If you don’t have one, you can create one. The picture is as follows:
2. Open the properties window of eclipse shortcut and add – NL “zh” at the end of the target bar_ CN”
You can switch to the Chinese interface
3. The results are as follows
If you want to change the Chinese interface to English interface, the method is as follows:
1. Open the properties window of eclipse shortcut and add – NL “en” at the end of the target bar
As shown in the figure:
2. Use this shortcut to open eclipse again, and the results are as follows:
matters needing attention:
This method is suitable for most eclipse versions and has been tested successfully.
I hope everyone can get what they need here.