- Software name:
- Text code editor (Notepad + +) v7.8.9 multilingual official Chinese installation version
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2020-07-17Download now
1、 Prepare onedrive
1. Onedrive is a cloud storage service provided by Microsoft, which provides 5GB of free storage space for individual users. We need to prepare a Microsoft account. If we don’t have one, we can register one. Then we need the onedrive client, which comes with the general system. We just need to search and open it, as shown in the figure below;
2. After logging into onedrive, the synchronized folder will appear in the explorer;
3. After opening it, we create a new folder namednotepad++Cloud sync settings; so we’re ready for the first step.
2、 Set Notepad++
1. Open Notepad + +;
2. Click settings in the menu bar and selectPreferences；
3. Preferences interface: select firstCloud synchronization, and then click the ellipsis button;
4. Choose the one we created in onedrivenotepad++cloudSync this folder, click OK;
5. Restart Notepad + + and you’re done!
The above is the Notepad + + set cloud synchronization tutorial, I hope you like it, please continue to pay attention to developer.