Sometimes, our computer screen will be displayed on other monitors, but the resolution is different, so how can we change the resolution? Let this experience tell you!
1. Open the launchpad interface and open system preferences.
2. In the second column of system preferences, click display.
3. Enter the settings page. We can see that the resolution of the display screen is automatically adjusted by the system.
4. Under resolution, click zoom.
5. Choose the resolution you want.
6. The system will be black, and then the resolution is changed successfully!
matters needing attention:If you can’t adjust it later, you can choose “display default” and click it off.