For MacBook and Magic Trackpad, one of the reasons why users can give up the mouse is that the default movement ratio is larger than that of the general touch pad. You can reach any point on the screen by moving a small distance on the touch pad. But sometimes we need to increase or decrease this proportion. What should we do? Let this experience tell you!
1. Open the launchpad interface and open system preferences.
2. Click “touchpad” in the second column of “System Preferences”.
3. Enter the page.
4. Click “cursor and click” above.
5. Find track speed below.
6. Drag to adjust the speed.
7. At this point, the movement ratio has changed.
matters needing attention:The default speed of the touch panel is the fifth grid from the left to the right.