How to set the mouse or click the keyboard to start directly when the computer is asleep? In fact, the method is very simple. First, the device needs to support this function, and then set it. Let’s have a look!
Method / step
1. First of all, you need to ensure that the sleep settings are correct. Here, it should be clear that sleep is different from sleep (the hard disk light is on). The former is in the power-off state and cannot be awakened, and the latter can be awakened with the mouse.
2. After making sure that the sleep settings are correct, go to the device manager to view the mouse settings:
Use the windows + e shortcut key to call up Explorer → open control panel.
3. Control panel → system and security.
4. System and security → system → device manager.
5. Mouse and other pointing devices → right click mouse devices → properties.
6. Select the power option in the pop-up dialog box → allow the device to wake up the computer → OK.
7. Then restart the computer, restart it, click sleep, after the black screen, move the mouse to wake up.
The above is how to set the mouse or click the keyboard to start directly during computer sleep. The operation is very simple. Have you learned it? I hope this article can help you!