The curve drawn in MATLAB wants to change the solid line into dotted line and star line and change the color of the line, how to operate? Now let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software name:
- Mathematics software MATLAB r2015b 32-bit complete Special Edition (with cracking file + key + installation tutorial)
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2016-11-23Download now
1. The following will take a simple drawing operation as an example. Draw sine cosine function in the range of 0 to 2 * PI,The default graph is a solid lineThe first color is blue, the second is red
2. Set linetype: when writing drawing code,Set a specific linetype,For example, draw a dotted line:plot（x,y1,’–‘)
3. Draw the star line:plot（x,y1,’p’)Similarly, ‘*’, * line ‘<‘ , Triangle symbol line and so on
4. Set line color: plot(x,y1,’r’)。Similarly, the symbols of various colors and lines are given in the second figure.
5. In addition, we can set both the linetype and color in one command. plot(x,y1,’–*r’)。
The above is the way to change the type and color of curves and lines in MATLAB. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developer.