The file opened in EDITPLUS is displayed at the bottom by default. If you want the window to be displayed at the top, how to set it? Let’s take a look at the detailed setting method.
- Software name:
- EDITPLUS 64 bit v5.3.3252 Chinese green registration
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2020-09-07Download now
1. Open the EDITPLUS software.
2. Click in the menu barToolsNextPreference…Options.
3. Then click the button under the pop-up windowLayout under toolsOptions.
4. Then choose the one on the rightUnder document tabsLocation, select the value of the drop-down box asTop。
5. Then click“Apply”, and then click“OK”That’s it.
6. Finally, open any file with EDITPLUS, and you will see that the file is displayed at the top.
The above is the tutorial displayed at the top of the EDITPLUS China settings file window. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developer.