Every time you browse or open some programs, you will leave open records in the start menu. In order to better protect our privacy, we can not let the start menu show our recently opened program menu. Let’s introduce it to you. Let’s have a look!
Method / step
1. Right click the start button or taskbar, and click Properties in the pop-up menu.
2. Taskbar and start menu properties → start menu.
3. Privacy → remove check save and display the most recently opened program in the start menu → application. Open the start menu again and it’ll be clean.
4. There is also a setup item below (display start menu and taskbar). If necessary, you can also remove the selection → application.
5. In addition, you can also click the custom settings item in the start menu.
6. In the open custom start menu, set the number of recently opened output to 0 (not displayed) → apply.
7. The following setting item refers to the recently opened program in the jump list of the taskbar (right click the program to display the recently opened item). If it is set to 0, it will not be displayed → OK.
The above is how to set the computer start menu does not show the program method has been used, the operation is very simple, we learned it? I hope this article can help you!