VB6.0 Code Editor wants to set font size, how to set it? Now let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
- Software Name:
- Visual Basic 6.0 Streamlined Installation Edition
- Software size:
- Update time:
1, click Start – > all programs —->Microsoft Visual Basic 6 Chinese version, select Microsoft Visual Basic 6 Chinese version, open VB software.
2. By default, VB editors have smaller fonts, which may not meet personal requirements.
3. ClickTools – > Options,As shown in the figure below.
4. In the options window, select the editorFormat tab。
5、Font optionsIn the editor, you can change the font, I keep the default Song style.
6. In the size option, you can change the size of the editor text.People are set to 20 fonts.
7. In the code color area, you can choose the color scheme of each option. After selecting one option, you can change the foreground color, background color and logo color below.
8. After clicking OK, you can see the code format of the editor and set it according to your needs.
This is the VB6.0 font size setting tutorial, I hope you like it, please continue to pay attention to developpaer.
How does VB output diamond pattern? The course of drawing diamond by VB
How does VB6 decide whether a word file is open or not?