text editorSublime text 4 how to set Chinese?sublime text 4Is a very easy to use textCode editor, programmer’s necessary artifact! Sublime text is a powerful code editor and an advanced text editor for HTML and prose. Its main functions include: Python plug-in, complete Python API, goto function, code snippet, code thumbnail, spell check, bookmark, real-time project switching, multi selection, multi window, custom key binding, theme scheme, etc.
But many friends don’t know yetSublime text 4 how to set Chinese,How to set Chinese for sublime text 4? What should we pay attention to in the process of setting up Chinese? Let’s take a look with developeppaer Xiaobian!
Sublime text 4 Chinese version download address
- Software name:
- Sublime Text4 text editor v22.214.171.12494 official green Chinese cracked version 64 bit
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2020-12-01Download now
- Software name:
- Sublime Text4 text editor 126.96.36.19994 Chinese installation cracking official version 64 bit
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2020-12-01Download now
Chinese setting tutorial
1. Clicktools—install package control，（Wait a few minutes for the control to pop up, and wait a few minutes for the control to pop up）, as shown in the figure
2. Click OK, as shown in the figure
3. Then clickpreferences—package control, as shown in the figure
4. Selection“Package Control: Install Package” ，PS: wait a few seconds。 As shown in the figure
5. Select the language plug-in, as shown in the red box below, as shown in the figure below
6. No response is normal. It takes a long time to install in the background, and you have to wait for several minutes, as shown in the figure
7. Finally, click Help language to select the language you need, as shown in the figure
Installation activation tutorial
1. After downloading and decompressing developeppaer, double-click “sublime”_ text_ build_ 4092_ x64_ “Setup. Exe” starts to install the software;
Select the software installation directory (default directory: C: \ program files \ sublime text), and click next, as shown in the figure
2. Check “add to Explorer context menu” and click next, as shown in the figure
3. Click “Install” to start installing the software, as shown in the figure
4. Wait for the installation to complete, as shown in the figure
5. After installation, wait for activation and installation of Chinese patch, as shown in the figure
6. Open the software installation directory (default directory: C: \ program files \ sublime text) and open “sublime”_ Text_ 3_ X86-x64-patch-key “folder, copy the patch file to the software installation directory, as shown in the figure
7. In the software installation directory, run the patch and click patch in the lower right corner of the patch, as shown in the figure
8. Run the software and copy the registration code, as shown in the figure
9.PS：Copy from twitter Inc to the end (do not copy less or more, otherwise it will be invalid)Finally, click use license, as shown in the figure
10. Click OK to complete the activation, but this version is in English. If you need a Chinese version, please continue to see the Chinese patch installation steps. As shown in the figure
Sublime Text4 new features
1. Sublime text includes a built-in diff feature that tracks changes to the file being edited. The difference calculation is incremental and tracks each buffer modification as it is executed. It does not need to store files in a version control system, such as GIT.
2. Track the exact location of each addition, modification and deletion. This is used to display markers in the binding line, allow navigation between each change, display inline differences, and allow changes to be restored.
3. The difference is calculated based on the version of the file on disk, but the GIT repository can be configured to differ from head, and the API allows files to differ from anything.
Sublime text’s git integration includes the following components:
(2) Status bar
(3) Difference marker
(4) Noble merger and integration
(5) Set value
Please note: the following documents discuss the implementation of GIT integration, as shown in the default and adaptive topics included with sublime text. Through the theme engine, third-party themes can change the visual representation of information, in which case the following documents may be inaccurate.
1. Mainstream front-end development editor
2. Small size and fast running speed
3. Powerful text
4. It supports the compilation function and can see the output on the console
5. The embedded Python interpreter supports plug-in development for extensibility
6. Package control: a large number of plug-ins supported by st can be managed through it
7. VIM mode is supported, and most commands in VIM mode can be used
8. Support macros, which simply means recording operations or writing commands yourself, and then playing the recorded operations or commands
9. It also supports a variety of plug-ins with strong scalability
[go to anything]
1. Use goto anything to open a file with just a few taps and immediately jump to symbols, lines or words.
2. Trigger Ctrl + P to:
(1) Type a portion of the file name to open it.
(2) Type @ to skip to the symbol, # search in the file and: go to line number.
3. These shortcuts can be combined, so [email protected] Can take you to text_ Read in parser.py file_ File function. Similarly, TP: 100 takes you to line 100 of the same file.
1. Make ten changes at the same time, not ten. Multiple selection lets you interactively change many lines at once, easily rename variables, and process files at an unprecedented speed.
2. Try to divide the selection into several lines by pressing Ctrl + transfer + large Ctrl + D to select the next selected word.
[strong API and packaging ecosystem]
1. Sublime text has a powerful Python API that allows plug-ins to enhance built-in functionality.
2. Package control can be installed through the command panel, so that thousands of software packages built by the community can be easily accessed.
1. Make full use of widescreen display by splitting editing support. Edit the file side by side, or edit two locations in one file. You can edit as many rows and columns as you want. Leverage multiple monitors by editing in multiple windows and using multiple splits in each window.
2. Look, I’m looking ▶ Layout split edit options menu. To open multiple views to a file, use file ▶ New view to file menu item.
Can be built from custom components to provide unparalleled responsiveness. From the powerful custom cross platform UI toolkit to the unparalleled syntax highlighting engine, sublime text sets performance benchmarks.
[go to definition]
1. Use the information in the syntax definition to automatically generate the project wide index of each class, method and function. This index enhances the capabilities of goto definition, which is exposed in three different ways:
(1) A pop-up window appears when you hover over the symbol
(2) Pressing F12 when the caret is on the symbol
(3) Go to symbol in project function
2. The symbol index can be customized on the basis of each syntax through the configuration file, which allows users to customize functions according to their own needs.
1. There are rarely used functions in the command panel, such as sorting, changing syntax and changing indentation settings. You can browse the menu without having to press or bind the required key a few times.
2. Display the command panel with Ctrl + transfer + P.
[customize any content]
Key binding, menus, code snippets, macros, completion, etc. – almost all contents in sublime text can be customized with a simple JSON file. The system gives you flexibility because you can specify settings based on file types and projects.
[immediate project switching]
Items in sublime text capture the entire contents of the workspace, including modified and unsaved files. The next time you switch between saving and saving items, you can switch between saving and saving items.
1. For Mac, windows and Linux. Using sublime text on every computer you own requires only one license, regardless of the operating system you use.
2. Use a custom UI toolkit optimized for speed and aesthetics while taking advantage of native features on each platform.
Sublime Text4 shortcut key
CTRL + D selects the text occupied by the cursor. If you continue, the next same text will be selected.
Alt + F3 select the text and press the shortcut key to select all the same text at one time for editing at the same time. Take a chestnut: quickly select and change all the same variable names, function names, etc.
CTRL + L select the whole line, and continue to select the next line. The effect is the same as shift + ↓.
CTRL + Shift + L select multiple rows, and then press the shortcut key. The cursor will be inserted at the end of each row to edit these rows at the same time.
CTRL + Shift + m select the contents within the parentheses (continue to select the parent parentheses). Take a chestnut: quickly select and delete the code in the function, rewrite the code of the function body or rewrite the contents in parentheses.
CTRL + m move the cursor to the end or start position in parentheses.
CTRL + enter inserts a new row on the next row. Take a chestnut: you can quickly insert a line down even if the cursor is not at the end of the line.
CTRL + Shift + enter inserts a new row in the previous row. Take a chestnut: you can quickly insert a line up even if the cursor is not at the beginning of the line.
CTRL + Shift + [select the code and press the shortcut key to collapse the code.
CTRL + Shift +] select a code and press the shortcut key to expand the code.
CTRL + K + 0 expand all collapse codes.
CTRL + ← move the cursor to the left and quickly.
CTRL + → move the cursor to the right and quickly.
Shift + ↑ select multiple rows upward.
Shift + ↓ select multiple rows down.
Shift + ← select the text to the left.
Shift + → select the text to the right.
CTRL + Shift + ← select the text to the left.
CTRL + Shift + → select the text unit to the right.
CTRL + Shift + ↑ exchange the code of the line where the cursor is located with the code of the previous line (insert the line where the cursor is located before the previous line).
CTRL + Shift + ↓ exchange the codes of the line where the cursor is located and the next line (insert the line where the cursor is located after the next line).
CTRL + Alt + ↑ add a multi line cursor upward to edit multiple lines at the same time.
CTRL + Alt + ↓ add multiple lines of cursor downward to edit multiple lines at the same time.
CTRL + J merge the selected multiple lines of code into one line. Take a chestnut: combine CSS properties of multi line format into one line.
CTRL + Shift + D copy the whole line where the cursor is located and insert it to the next line.
Tab indents to the right.
Shift + Tab indent left.
CTRL + K + K delete the code from the cursor to the end of the line.
CTRL + Shift + K deletes the entire row.
CTRL + / comment line.
CTRL + Shift + / comment multiline.
CTRL + K + U convert to uppercase.
CTRL + K + L convert to lowercase.
CTRL + Z undo.
CTRL + y undo.
CTRL + U soft undo feels the same as gtrl + Z.
CTRL + F2 set bookmark
CTRL + T left and right letters are interchanged.
F6 word check spelling
CTRL + F opens the bottom search box to find keywords.
CTRL + Shift + F searches in a folder. The difference from the normal editor is that sublime allows you to add multiple folders for searching. It is slightly high-end and has not been studied.
CTRL + P opens the search box. Take chestnuts for example: 1. Enter the file name in the current project to quickly search the file; 2. Enter @ and keyword to find the function name in the file; 3. Enter: and number to jump to the line of code in the file; 4. Enter # and keyword to find the variable name.
CTRL + G opens the search box, with:, automatically. Enter a number and jump to this line of code. Take chestnuts for example: quickly locate files with long page code.
CTRL + R opens the search box, automatically brings @, enters keywords, and finds the function name in the file. Take a chestnut: quickly find a function on the page with more functions.
CTRL +: open the search box, automatically bring #, enter keywords, and find variable names, attribute names, etc. in the file.
CTRL + Shift + P opens the command box. Scenario Chestnut: open the naming box, enter keywords, and call the function of sublime text or plug-in, such as installing plug-in using package.
ESC exit cursor multi line selection, exit search box, command box, etc.
CTRL + Tab switch the tabs of the current window in the order in which the files have been browsed.
CTRL + pagedown toggles the tab of the current window to the left.
CTRL + pageup toggles the tab of the current window to the right.
Alt + Shift + 1 window split screen, restore the default 1 screen (non keypad numbers)
Alt + Shift + 2 left and right split screen – 2 columns
Alt + Shift + 3 left and right split screen – 3 columns
Alt + Shift + 4 left and right split screen – 4 columns
Alt + Shift + 5 split into 4 screens
Alt + Shift + 8 vertical split-2
Alt + Shift + 9 vertical split – 3 screens
CTRL + K + B turns the sidebar on / off.
F11 full screen mode
Shift + F11 undisturbed mode
Sublime Text4 tutorial
1、 Sublime text how to run Python code?
1. Open the sublime text editor and create a new program in Python format;
2. And write simple Python statements;
3. Press the shortcut key: Ctrl + s to save the file, or select File – save from the menu bar;
4. From the menu bar, select tools – Compilation System – automatic compilation (or Python);
5. Press the shortcut key for compiling and running: Ctrl + B, or select tools – compile now;
6. The results of the compilation run will be displayed at the bottom of the software.
2、 How does sublime run HTML files?
Sulime text is a favorite editing software of the front end. Because the front end often needs to preview the effect of the web page written, if you want sublime to run the HTML file, you need to install a plug-in: view in browser
1. Open the sublime text editor and select: preference — package control (you need to install package control yourself);
2. Click and select install package from the pop-up menu panel;
3. Again, enter: view in browser in the search box of the pop-up panel, and then install the contents under the search box;
4. After successful installation, a view in browser will appear in the tools menu in the menu bar;
5. Create a new HTML file, enter the content and save it;
6. Finally, press the shortcut key Ctrl + Alt + V to preview the HTML file in the browser.
The above is the Chinese tutorial and activation tutorial of sublime text 4 text editor shared by developeppaer. As long as you install the above setup and installation steps, you can quickly sinicize and activate the software.