How does centos8 set user interface language? How to set the interface language? Now let’s take a look at the detailed tutorial.
1. In GNOME desktop environment, right-click in the blank space of the desktop to select【set up】。
2. In【set up】Midpoint【detailed information】。
3. After that【user】。
4. First, click to select the user to be set. The default user language setting is gray. You need to click the【Unlocking】, enter the administrator password to get permission.
5. After getting permission, click【language】。
6. In the pop-up language interface, select the corresponding language.
These are the tips for centos8 to set user interface language. I hope you like it. Please continue to pay attention to developer.
How does centos7 open port 8080?