Visual Studio Code wants to search for files by file name. How do you use the shortcut key of this function? Next, let’s look at how to modify the shortcut keys of search files and what we need to pay attention to. Please see the details below.
- Software Name:
- Visual Studio Code (Code Editor) 1.18.0 32-bit Official Chinese Free Green Edition
- Software size:
- Update time:
I. Basic Operation
1. Press the shortcut keyctrl+pYou can pop up a small window on the topInput box input file nameThe drop-down box clicks on a file
2. When searching, it is case-insensitive and matches multiple parts of the file name.For example, by searching do, you can match the file DBconfig. JS
3, pressctrl+shift+pOr press F1 to open the search box, but press F1 to open the search box is a search command.After removing the > symbol, which is the search box for file names
2. Modify the default shortcut key
1. In file preferences keyboard shortcut, you canModify default shortcuts
2. SearchQuickOpen or Ctrl + P can find shortcuts to this function
3. Click on the Edit button on the left or double-click on the line to pop up a window to enter new shortcuts.
Matters needing attention:
1. When using this function, instead of opening a new page, it replaces the page currently being edited.
2. To not close the current page, set it on this settings page
3. Search quickOpen for relevant settings. Add such a line to the right.
Later, you will click on the search results to open a new page.
This is the vscode search by file name tutorial, I hope you like it, please continue to pay attention to developpaer.
What should we do if vs2015 can’t replace stdio. h and other files?
How does vs add project references? Detailed tutorial on adding references to vs
How to switch size in Visual Studio Code?