Sometimes, we need to package and download the program we have written to the local, so as to save it or pass it on to others. How should we operate it? Today we’ll take a look at how to save scratch programs locally.
- Software name:
- Scratch 2 (graphical programming tool) v2.0 official free green version
- Software size:
- Update time:
- 2016-01-15Download now
1. First of all, we write the program, we need to take a name, and then save it.
2. Click the file button and click in the drop-down menuDownload to the computer.
3. Enter the name of the file you want to save in the next dialog box,And save the address after clicking download.
4. In this way, we can open the saved address to find our file.
be careful:The suffix of this file name is. Sb3. If you need to open this file, you need to upload it to scratch software.
The above is scratch to save the program to the local skills, I hope you like, please continue to pay attention to developeppaer.