For the convenience of operation, some users usually log in directly using the administrator account built in the windows system. When viruses and hackers attack computers, they always try to crack the password of the administrator account. If the password security is not high, it can be avoided by changing the administrator account. The following describes how to modify the administrator system administrator account.
1. Press Win + R to open the operation, input gpedit.msc and press enter;
2. In the local group policy editor, expand computer configuration – Windows settings – Security Settings – local policy – security options;
3. Double click “account: Rename system administrator account” on the right;
4. Enter the account name to be changed in “account: Rename system administrator account attribute”, and click OK;
5. You can see that the administrator account name has changed in server manager – configuration – local group users and groups.
The administrator system administrator account in the computer can be modified by the above methods.
The above is the whole content of this article. I hope it will help you in your study, and I hope you can support developepaer more.